The Preston High School Senior Project is a cumulative activity where students devise, execute, document, and formally present a multi-disciplinary learning experience. Successful completion of the project is required for graduation.
Project Supervisors: Jeff Sessions, Lorie Swainston, Clydelle Jones, Tamara Harris (SEITEC)
Advisory Committee Members: Becky Hatch, Stormy Heinz, Andrea Spencer
Information for the Class of 2021-2022
Senior Project Tutorial Videos
Below are links to PDF files that make up the senior project binder:
Important upcoming due dates:
The deadline for the "Early Start" is past. Students who have not been approved will need to wait to start in late August. There will be NO projects approved from until school start in the fall of 2021.
- Watch the tutorial videos (parents must watch 1-3) on the school website.
- Submit the “Parent/Student Pre-Project Understanding and Verification” form.
- Identify your topic and come up with a cross-curricular learning plan.
- Have a planning meeting with a project supervisor (Sessions, Swainston, Jones, Harris).
- Complete and submit the “21-22 Senior Project Activity Proposal” form.
- Complete requires revisions if necessary.
The below links will be reactivated when school starts in August 2021.
Parent/Student Project Understanding and Verification Form
Senior Project 21-22 Activity Proposal Form