For 2019/20 we will be making some exciting modifications to Mastery Campus.
- Students can take one, two, three, or four classes. The more classes a student takes the more flexibility the student will have.
- Students will need to check in with their scheduled teacher at the beginning of each hour.
- Students can only switch between classes if they are on pace. That pacing will be determined by the teacher.
Some new courses we will be offering through the mastery campus are;
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- Emergency Medical Responder (EMR)
- Fundamentals of Health Professions (FHP)
- Information Technology Stem Courses (IT Stem)
Students wanting to enroll in Mastery campus will need to sign up for Mastery Campus by filing out a form with the counselors or the Online request form.
Students will then be selected in the following order or until we reach a maximum number of 125 students.
- Current Mastery Campus Students
- Incoming Freshmen
- Current Freshman and Sophomores that are currently not enrolled in mastery campus.