Mastery Campus Grading – The grading policy for spring semester 2020 is A, A-, B+, B, B-, P (pass), or I (incomplete).
· The passing threshold will be 60% rather than the usual 70%.
· Students requesting a P (pass) in place of A, A-, B+, B, or B- need to contact the school or teacher to request those changes.
· No grades of C+, C, C- D+, D, D- or F will be issued.
· Grades of I (incomplete) need to be accompanied with a Plan of Action.
· Students receiving an Incomplete need to contact and work with your teacher to create a plan of action and a deadline.
· After the agreed upon deadline the I (incomplete) then turns to a F if the terms of the action plan are not met.
· Every Plan of Action needs to be shared with Mr. Lee and Mr. Peery.
· Students taking classes for credit through an outside agency such as a university need to adhere to that agency's grading criteria and policy.
· This policy only applies to spring 2020 semester.